Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear Sir,

I have got child visitation right after a long battle(1.5 years)

My son is 2.8 years.I have got this right just 2 month back.

We did it by mutual concent pettion of time and place

1.1st & 3rd saturday on court (1 p.m to 3 p.m)

2.2nd & 4th saturday on layers chambe (4p.m to 6pm)

My wife is a nurse in a govt (ESI) hospital,her duty is shifting and rotation

The problem is

1)Each saturday , she try to avoid to come by calling over phone (through advocate),

that she has not get leave from office.after we pressure , she come

2)She just put a pettition the to modify visitation right by twice in a month

(Previously,he has mutually agree to come each week,joint pettion)

1)My question is there chances of reduce from each week to twice in a month?

2)If it is , what is way to prevent her pettion to be accepted?

Asked on 10/07/13, 11:05 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Move an application in the court which passed the order and pray for your right. In case you want to be harsh on her then file a contempt petition. To know us better, please click on the links below:

You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 12:15 am

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file application before court

Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 4:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India