Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear Sir, due to my wife and my in-laws i am not living now with my mom and my daughter. my wife and my in laws made my life hell due to this i left my home one year back and now no body have information about me. i came to know that my wife put cases against me and my mom. now i dont want to live with my wife and i also dont have money to give her. so according to law how much punisment will i get if i surender ?

Asked on 9/27/13, 1:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Which cases are pending against you. If u r willing to join her, surrender and file an affidavit in court. You will not be punished.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 5:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India