Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

Dear Sir I am 76 year old person with different health problems, my son ex wife file a suit in family court for maintenance for children where she put me as second defendant , while my son is alive and attending every date and paying interim maintenance. for that I put an application to remove my name from case as per family law on 29 May 2018. After 5 court dates and after 4 months they just gave answer of application while getting chance , last chance and absolute last chance and now last 2 months(3 Court dates) they are delaying arguments on the application and Honourable Judge only make one court date per month which have only one progress to pay interim maintenance. How I can get Justice.?

Asked on 10/16/18, 1:23 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

M. Mazhar Javed TRI-LEGAL & Tax Consultants

Approach to the appellate forum for direction and conclusion of case within a specified time and speedy trial.

for details call 0321-5535469

Read more
Answered on 10/16/18, 7:40 pm
Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Simply your lawyer can proceed the case in speed. For more detail call. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 10/16/18, 9:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan