Legal Question in Family Law in India

Dear sir/madam,

my brothere got married last year. his wife didn't stay with him. she was with him not more than 5 days and there was no sexual relation created between them. now his wife teasing him neither giving divorce nor ready to stay with him.the matter is in court from last year(almost completed 1year in court). she is demonding 6 lacs but my brother hasn't that capacity on the contrary he has liabitilities created because of marriage function. how could we solve the matter. plz. help us. and thank you in advance!

Asked on 6/01/13, 6:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aileen Marques Independent

What case has the wife filed? Depending on what case is going on you can decide your course of action.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 12:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India