Legal Question in Family Law in India

am a divorce with a kid..i have re married and the person is taking well care of myself as well as my kid..can I give his name to my kid school document as a foster father?

Asked on 9/24/13, 2:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client he has to adopt child and for that u must have permanent custody of child. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 5:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India