Legal Question in Family Law in India

I want divorce from mu Husband because of he is a lazy person I have completed my 2 years of marriage, but he still work-less, abuse me and my family when he drunk actually I did love marriage against my parents i have no contact with them, I am a employee in a firm but my Husband didn't bear any exp. of mine and now i cant manage with him what should i do

Asked on 8/22/13, 2:48 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u can ask divorce on the ground of cruelty. u can also file case of domestic violence against him for mental harassment. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 3:39 am

shiv shakner saini saini law

you can go for divorce at ground of cruelty as he abuse you and family. if wana any help may call 9587744142 N.B nominal charge apply for consultancy

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 10:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India