Legal Question in Family Law in India

My divorce is pronounced in Kerala court. The permanent custody of my son is with the mother. As the per mutual divorce agreement I am allowed to call and talk to the son and also meet him in vacations.

However the two have now moved to Hyderabad , I don't know their address.

The mother has been completely unresponsive to my communication efforts to talk to my son.

I have not been able to talk to my son or see him in the last sixteen months.

What is my remedy? I am tired for working through the Kerala court as they always seem to favor the mother when it comes to my access to the son.

Can I start a new battle in Hyderabad?

Asked on 4/02/21, 6:23 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Hi. I must say that a grave injustice has happened in your case. You file a fresh case in hyderabad showing to the court the conduct of the mother. Of course her attitude has been illegal.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/21, 2:31 am
Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

You need to file the guardian ship petition before the family court in Kerela seeking custody and visitation rights of your child.

The only problem with you is that you do not know their address.

You lneed to find out their address before you take any action against the mother or to file the gurdian petition.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/21, 12:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India