Legal Question in Family Law in India

My divorce suite is pending in court for last 12 years, can i be in live- in- relationship?

Asked on 9/12/13, 1:35 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

Pendency of divorce is no ground to live in.

Thanks & Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 1:39 am

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

if you are a male then you may, but if you are a female then your live in partner would be liable for adultery. To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 1:42 am

dear client if u will in live in relationship without divorce then u will be prosecuted for adultery. so take divorce first legally. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 1:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India