Legal Question in Family Law in India

I want to take divorce from my wife ,what is the procedure and where i haveto file a case to get relief etcs such as my stridhana ,maintenance etc and other anaglous relief;I am a hindu wife .

Asked on 6/13/13, 6:51 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u have to file domestic violence to recover yr stridhana. u have to file maintenance case under sec 125 of criminal procedure code. u have to file divorce petition in family court. for more legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 6:54 am

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

If you are a wife then why you wrote that you want divorce from your wife?

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India