Legal Question in Family Law in India

I need help drafting a NOC, in order to remarry. I was married to a Muslim (per Muslim Personal Law) and then got divorced as well on the grounds of returning to my faith (Hinduism). For the purposes of marriage, my name was changed (only in the marriage and divorce certificates) no official name change happened. However, i need a NOC to be certain that Waqf Board will have no claim over me whatsoever as I have been a Hindu since my divorce with my Legal (Hindu) name.

Asked on 6/23/20, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You need not to worry about any certificate from any muslim law. If you still need any clarification then contact me.

Good luck

Adv.kamal.grover at Gmail


Read more
Answered on 7/18/20, 12:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India