Legal Question in Family Law in India

In dv case is women allowed to reside in matrimonial home if husband staying abroad dosent pay maintanence...its been 9 years of case in court, how to get divorce with permanant alimony ?

Asked on 8/17/17, 12:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aileen Marques Independent

If your application mentions orders under section 19, you can claim residence or file fresh application. Pls see why your case is stuck for 9 years and then decide appropriate action. For more clarity pls connect on

Read more
Answered on 8/21/17, 11:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India