Legal Question in Family Law in India

my all education marksheet/deggree and has

first name : A

middle name : B (fathers name)

surname : C (surname)

And all my gov doctuments(aadhar /pan /driving li / passport )

has same

first name : A

middle name : B (fathers name)

surname : C (surname)

additionally fathers full name coulmn has value : C(surname) B(fathers name) D(grandfathers name)

the problem is

my fathers all gov documents contains different surname called "E"

like: fathers full name in all his gov doc is E(surname) B(my fathers name) D(grandfathers name)

Q1: is it better to gazzet on my father surname thing

Q2: will it create any problem in visa

Or you can suggest your view on this

Thank You.

Asked on 6/23/20, 8:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Notify in name change column the names you all want to keep with information of quitting all others names in 2 daily news papers and invite objections from the general public within 30 days.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/20, 10:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India