Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am getting emotionally and mentally tortured by my inlaws & husband. They are trying to seperate me from family & not keeping any relationship with my parents. What legal action can I take against them?

Asked on 4/06/20, 11:39 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

498-A IPC, Complaint under Domestic Violence Act, and that does not work then OFF COURSE divorce. Be tacit try not spoiling your home. count your mistakes as well.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/20, 6:30 am
Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

correct ... rightly said

Read more
Answered on 4/08/20, 9:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India