Legal Question in Family Law in India

My father has an extra marital affair and mentally tortures my mother and my siblings, it has been 22 years of their marriage and last month he slapped my mother. We are seeking for legal advice what can I do in such case

Asked on 7/17/20, 6:00 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

You should file police complaint and also hire a local Advocate, he will handle your situation else it will increase day by day.

Good luck

Adv.kamal.grover at Gmail


Read more
Answered on 7/18/20, 12:48 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Police complaint under DV Act to the Crimes against Women Cell or the local police station having a CAW cell.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/20, 3:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India