Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

the father of my kids have refused to take care of my three kids. all efforts to make him do so has proved abortive. pls I need advice

Asked on 12/18/15, 2:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Israel Usman Classfield Solicitors

Please go to the state welfare office closest to you, or better still, locate the National. Human Rights Commission office in your state and lodge a complaint.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/16, 2:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria