Legal Question in Family Law in India

My father purchase property 1993-1994 year in Bangalore but my father money problem that time thatís way we are go to GPA cum sales agreement done property owner signed property paper the entire amount paid owner and notary and affidavit also done but not register sales deed. GPA paper owner tell transfer the property GPA name but the owner cannot come to registration office .My father now registers our name and sells the property. Tell me what any advices are due next steps please replay me.

Asked on 7/03/13, 1:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

As I understand, your father has already sold the property. Please re-write your question and explain the dispute involved?

Read more
Answered on 7/03/13, 4:31 am

if your father sold the property then what is the problem.

plz explain.

Good Luck

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 2:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India