Legal Question in Family Law in India

whether the father have the rights towards the illigitimate child

Asked on 8/31/13, 12:11 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client he can give his name to illegitimate child. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 4:47 am

yes he has

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 2:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India