Legal Question in Family Law in India

My father having two wives and he is retired as government employee before 10years. At the time of his retirement he mensioned like after him pension needs to go to first wife. We are muslims and both the marriages were legal. At this point of time is that possible to change those documents such that after my father pension should go to both wives equally ?

I am second wife's only son. First wife have only one daughter.

After long time of retirement, is that possible to change that documents legally now ??

Your suggestion are very helpful to step further, Thanks in advance.

Asked on 8/14/13, 6:49 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

you have to approach govt. department and induce your name also.

Good Luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:54 am

dear client.............

Contact me at [email protected] so that better advice can be made after interaction...

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 11:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India