Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am fighting for child custody last 1.2 years

I wants that my son would get both company mother & father

My son is 2.5 years,I wants that , when my son is 5 years

1)Week end custody (Saturday night to Sunday night)

2)50% of summer vacation with each parents

3)He can go out to tour with both parents

4)Education ,medical will be both parents responsibility

5)50% of festival vacation with both parents

It it too tough to get such judgement ?

For this i will have to go till Apex court or i will get it from

district easily ?

Please note that my wife is not ready to agree such judgement ,

I got visitation right , even she is not allowing me to meet my son,the matter is pending in district court

Asked on 5/13/13, 9:04 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You cannot demand to stay with your wife under the garb of spending time with the child. However, you may be entitled to take the child out during vacations.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:23 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

50 % means - 50 % with you and 50 % with mother - or 50 % jointly with both? You are not very clear - clarify.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India