Legal Question in Family Law in India

i want to file divorce against my husband .i was married in feb 2012 n i have a daughter of 5 months, acc to him due to his job he does not stays with me. he does not bear any financial burden of me n my child as he says u r also working.i am staying at my fathers place since 5 months kindly suggest me quick procedure of divorce as i am very upset frm his family n him.

Asked on 9/03/13, 6:53 am

5 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may go for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty and consult a lawyer for the same.

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 8:16 am

dear client u can ask divorce on the ground of cruelty as well as u can ask maintenance for u and yr daughter. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 9:14 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

He cant Esc from his liberality you may lodge aFIR against him in Domestic violence, and ask for shelter and maintenance,but still if u want divorce you may call me for paid advice . 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 2:30 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Client,

The fastest and easiest way of Divorce is Divorce by Mutual Consent and all the other procedures are very lengthy. If you want divorce without his knowledge you may contact me on 08750228171.

Thanks & Regards

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 7:49 am

Dear client...

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/07/13, 1:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India