Legal Question in Family Law in India

Format of a petition wherein the wife gets a share in the deceased husband's property ?

Asked on 2/25/21, 1:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Drafting of the petition depends upon several facts of the case for which either you can get service for such drafting or for only format of a petition you need to pay.

Read more
Answered on 2/26/21, 5:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India