Legal Question in Family Law in India

one of my friend married having a son too.his married life was horrible from day one.....his wife doubts me & tortured him mentally.......after that he married agian after that his 1st wife created more issues publicly & left his home now its almost 1 year she left his home with all her furniture & her gold jewellery.......he applied for mutual seperation but she refused to give him divorce.......rather she won't stay with him but after two-three she creates scene by sending his relatives.......what would be the best opt for him to get rid of her.....his family is also suffering as she harassed his mother & other member of family......

Asked on 5/15/13, 7:59 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Persuade her for a mutual settlement.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 10:57 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

why.his wife doubts you???????????

How he did second marriage without giving her divorce????

Read more
Answered on 5/16/13, 11:38 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

What religion does your friend profess? How did he remarry without divorce? Why should his wife doubt you? Even if she doubts you what is the relevance of the same in relation to their divirce?

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 7:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India