Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

Good day

I currently live in Nigeria.I need a lawyer that can help with my divorce proceedings and custody of my children as i am being physically abused too.

I am currently unemployed as i lost my job.

I need a lawyer who would collect little or nothing to please help!!!!!!

Asked on 2/04/17, 8:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Israel Usman Classfield Solicitors

In which town or city are you?

Read more
Answered on 2/12/17, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria