Legal Question in Family Law in India

My grand mother wrote veelunama for my mother and his sister. But only mother looked after her till death, in last days my grandmother changed her mind and registered land for my mother and now the land is online on my mothers name and recieved passbook too. Now my mother sister is coming with the old veelunama, does they have right?

Asked on 12/31/20, 10:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should proceed legally to come out from the situation, for which you may avail my legal services.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/21, 9:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India