Legal Question in Family Law in India


I have filed divorce case against my wife in March 2012. But my wife had not replied it till our last date. Every time she appear with new excuse like.. my lawyer is in high court

Some times trainee lawyer came with excuse that senior lawyer is not present or

Her father came and say that her daugter is ill

I asked the court to declare her ex party but he is not listning.

What should i do...

Is there any type of application i can file..

Asked on 6/06/13, 11:50 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

In which district court your case is pending? Unnecessary adjournments cause delay in disposal of cases. If her father is appearing on her behalf, ex parte orders cannot be passed.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 12:34 am
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

u can file application before HC to decide t divorce petition

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 5:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India