Legal Question in Family Law in India

hello,i have registerd the merriege with my partner,4 months back,but now i want to cancel it.As there is not any merriege certificate has issued,& my partner dont want to cancel,but i want to because i dont like his behaviour,he always troubles me,How can i cancel it??please help me..

Asked on 6/06/13, 11:15 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

Once marriage is solemnized and duly registered, it cannot be cancelled except by a decree of divorce.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 11:33 pm

dear client u cannot cancel the marriage registration. if u want to get separate from yr partner then u have to file divorce in the court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/06/13, 11:48 pm
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

file divorce

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 5:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India