Legal Question in Family Law in


My divorce petiition has been pending in Local court for last 5 yrs. She is now in USA and I am in Australia for last 4 yrs. My wife is very stubborn lady and disinclined to give Divorce on any condition.

I want to settle down in Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai.

Can I do Maitri-karar with another girl and Live pecefully.? Plz advise.

Asked on 3/07/11, 3:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

it is not guaranteed that even if you do maitri karar, you can live peacefully. even live in relations can approach the court under DV Act.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/11, 3:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in