Legal Question in Family Law in India


What if a muslim girl in india gets married against her will?

What if it has been only a week since her marriage? How can she get separated from her husband and everything?

Asked on 10/31/13, 2:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

By filing a petition for divorce and by physically separating from her husband.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/13, 1:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India