Legal Question in Family Law in India

If a husbad makes his wife commit suicide or keep her hungry is a violation of fundamental right to Life and Personal Liberty in India ?

Asked on 8/31/13, 1:49 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

what is your issue?

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 3:40 am

dear client then wife can file case of attempt to murder against the husband under sec 307 . for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 3:59 am


it is an offence under section 306 against husband.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 2:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India