Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband is often getting angry with me he is not keeping me happy at all always justifing that he is right, he is only respecting his family not me always critisising me . not taking me anywhere out also.please give me a solution for divorce

Asked on 7/14/13, 11:41 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

dear madam........

If you are not happy with ur married life then you can seek divorce on grounds of mental and physical torture as well as DV.........for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 12:14 am

dear client u can ask divorce on the ground of cruelty from husband. u can also file case of domestic violence against husband for mental harassment. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 4:03 am
Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

I agree with the above opinions.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/13, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India