Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband apply for divorce due to his affais I want to know1. How I can show his affair in court through legal process because my financial position is not good2. Due to divorce my husband want sale out his all property than How I can take court stay on his property

3. I know some property of my husband but I am not have any paper document for proof it. Is it possible court will give order for collect property detail?

Asked on 12/26/13, 8:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Do you have any documentary or oral proof of his adultery. If not, try to collect some evidences. If no material is found, court will consider the circumstantial evidences. As far as property is concerned, you don't have any property rights at this time but you do have right of maintenance as well as residential accommodation. Court may direct him to file an affidavit to show his property details but again he may give a false affidavit. You can collect that my filing an RTI in sub registrar office.


Read more
Answered on 12/26/13, 10:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India