Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

My husband dead when I was pregnant from 5 months.after 4 months I Give birth one baby my son is 3 years question is that can i get my and my son 's right of property from my father in law father in law is still me plz.I am a lot of confused about this matter.

Asked on 2/03/19, 6:51 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Yes. You have right. Contact us. 03110476430

Read more
Answered on 2/03/19, 7:30 pm
Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

You can claim only from the property of your deceased husband.whatever the deceased had on his name at the time of death.

You and your son is not entitled to claim from the property of grandfather (your father in law ).

0323 4638149

Read more
Answered on 2/04/19, 6:13 am
M. Mazhar Javed TRI-LEGAL & Tax Consultants

yes you can claim for the share in estate of your father-in-law for yourself and for your son to the extent of the share of your husband in his estate.

For details call 0321-5535469

Read more
Answered on 2/05/19, 5:44 am
Salman Khan International Lawyer

Yes but after the death of grandfather. For now you can take stay order on his property if you have fear that he will sell it. For more you can contact [email protected] or 03335339880


Read more
Answered on 3/07/19, 10:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan