Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband harassed me and tortured me i pregnancy and i have to leave my house in 6th month.But he is proving himself infront of family that i have left the house with my own wish what to do?to everyone he says that he wants me back but he meets me he threatens me that i will make ur life hell if u will come back i m very tensed . Its been 10 months of seperation n i have a 5 months daughternow what to do?for proof sake he has sent 2-3 messages also from his relatives that he wants a patchup but he is totally different in front of me pl suggest can he prove himself in ocent and me at guilty by playing thisdouble game. I m determined that i will not go back to him n want to teach him a lesson but i have no proof of hisharrasement.he has sent me 2-3 messages also to come back pl help how can i get divorce fr om him along with some future security amount for my baby

Asked on 10/14/13, 9:54 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

In such cases strict proof of cruelty is not required and the cruelty can be established on the basisof peculiar circumstances of the case. U have no. of options complain under domestic violence act, 498a,petiton for maintenance.etc.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 10:16 pm

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

I agree with Karvai You may also drop a detailed query at

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 11:22 pm

dear client u can file domestic violence case on that massages for mental harassment. u can also file complaint with police for dowry harassment under sec 498-a of I P C, u can also ask maintenance for u and yr daughter by filling case under sec 125 of Cr p c for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 8:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India