Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband harres me. So i want stay on rent not with him. Do i m legally free to sta whenever i want

Asked on 10/19/13, 11:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u can stay as per yr wish as well as u can complaint in police under sec 498-a for physical torture and can ask protection from him. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 10/20/13, 2:28 am

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

You are an adult so nobody can force you to do anything against your wishes. you can stay wherever you want and you should also file a complaint of harassment in police station .

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 12:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India