Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband n in-laws hv thrown me out I lodged 498 n dv n. He filed for divorce but I don't want divorce. Can I ask court flat on my name from husband n stay with husband n his parents can also stay with us if they want. And I want kids but my husband doesn't. Can I ask ivf from my husband n have baby. Every women have Right to become mother

Asked on 8/28/21, 2:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

in case you do not want divorce, you may contest the same. Regarding other reliefs, you may contact your lawyer for filing appropriate applications and petitions.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/21, 10:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India