Legal Question in Family Law in India

My husband send divorce notice to me after 02 years sepration......what should i do now

Asked on 5/31/13, 10:21 pm

5 Answers from Attorneys

Mukesh Ralhan RALHANS - Immigration & Overseas Affairs Law Group

Dear M'am,

At the outset, you have to make up your mind if you are also interested in divorce or not. In case you are also inclined towards divorce then engage a good lawyer and try for divorce by mutual consent. The court can decide the issue within about six months' time. However, the issues like child custody, if any and alimony need to be sorted out.



RALHANS - Immigration & Overseas Affairs Law Group (under maintenance)

E-mail: [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 5/31/13, 11:38 pm

dear client reply through lawyer to the notice. if u donot want divorce then file case of restitution of conjugal rights against husband. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/01/13, 12:09 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you must not hurriedly reply the same. you first evaluate the allegations made in the notice and after a reasonable thought, reply the same through your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/13, 1:55 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

!st Make your mind that what u want to do???? then meet a lawyer and explain case, and submit reply of the same case.

If you need any advice u may call me on09587744142

Read more
Answered on 6/02/13, 3:53 am

dear madam

you need to reply the notice for any query mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 11:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India