Legal Question in Family Law in India

i hv been married for 2 and a half years and was subjected to physical and mental torture comprising violence and abuse for bringing monetary help to buy a property by my husband and father in law. aftr trying hard for over two years i hv since moved to my parents and donot intend to go back. i seek your advise as regards the options available as there is little hope of my husband realising his father's greed and coming back to a happy marriage. i think i should start legal process and take them to task

Asked on 6/02/13, 5:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

dear client file police complaint under sec 498-a for dowry harassment against yr husband and file family members. u can also file domestic violence case for physical and mental torture. after that file case of divorce on the ground of cruelty. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/02/13, 8:19 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you can seek help of your elders before initiating any legal case. you can also go for mediation cell situated in district courts and sort this matter amicably. litigation should be the last option in matrimonial cases.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/13, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India