Legal Question in Family Law in India

iam girl , i have been troubled by my in laws. my husbands maternal uncle has also played a part in harrasement he told him to be careful with his assets so save him from paying alimony , i have that e-mail. can i file a 498 a case against his maternal uncle ?

when i told his uncle about it he said u file any case iam not scared of u .

Asked on 7/07/13, 6:38 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u can file 498-a against him though he is not taking it serious. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 6:40 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

You are entitled to take proceedings against your husband and other "relatives" who caused you any kind of "domestic violence" as defined in the Domestic Violence Act of 2005.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 7:46 am
Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

yes u can file

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 7:48 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

your case requires thorough legal research. you may retain a lawyer for the same.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 10:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India