Legal Question in Family Law in India

iam from meerut (up) my wife puts a false fir of 498a, 506,504, 323 in mahila thana now medition has been completed and falled. now chargesheet has to be gone pls advice me what to do now .as there is no ab in up. i also had put divorce petition in family court and she puts sec14in return. and also dv in spcl cgm. and crpc125 against me? pls help me

Asked on 9/24/13, 10:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

The only option is to get a regular bail and fight the case on merit. Although, you will again get a chance to settle the matter in other cases that are going on if you prefer so. For thorough detail you may contact me.


Read more
Answered on 10/10/13, 12:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India