Legal Question in Family Law in India

In India - 28 years old married woman. She has 2 Children. Now, She is not willing to live with her husband. She want to live seperateky. How she can get the legal seperation from her husband, And how she get her custody for the 2 children also...

Asked on 9/11/13, 11:16 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

Custody can be had mutually or through filing a petition for custody. She can either file divorce or go for judicial separation.

Thanks & Regards

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 1:50 am

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

There are many remedies available to a woman in such situations. It may be better if she engages a lawyer and obtain expert opinion. However, before starting any litigation, efforts should be made for mutual settlement.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 2:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India