Legal Question in Family Law in India

hi, i am indian and my gf is from portugese, i want to get marry in uk. i need a affidavit for sinle status. if you can help me.

Asked on 10/28/13, 3:47 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

yes. i can.

Or you can call the girl in India and i will register your marriage within two to three days.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 7:50 pm

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

Yes we can surely help you with all the necssary documentation so that your marriage in UK is a smooth affair.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 4:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India