Legal Question in Family Law in India

what is the law agst husband cheating and domestic voilence with wife

Asked on 8/31/13, 8:30 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Dear client..

Contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 8:39 am

dear client u can file case of domestic violence for mental harassment. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 10:27 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

there is many options what do want to know?????

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 9:05 pm

many laws, first 406 and domestic violance act also.

for more detail plz contact personally or mail us.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 2:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India