Legal Question in Family Law in

i'm now willing to leave my husbad, but he want's divorce from me for me not adjusting to his parents so suggest me how can i go ahead

Asked on 3/06/11, 2:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

repeat question

Read more
Answered on 3/06/11, 3:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in