Legal Question in Family Law in India

Legal documents that an advocate should prepare for khula by which both the parties can settle down without appearing in court.also qazi is not available

Asked on 8/25/13, 9:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may retain the lawyer for prepration of legal documents.

Thanks & Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 8/25/13, 11:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India