Legal Question in Family Law in India

I am living alone with my 3 year old daughter and earning mere few thousands which is very less . Will I get and Maintenance for myself and child from my husband

Asked on 10/30/13, 1:53 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

you have been answered. maintenance is your and your daughter's right.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 1:59 am

yes, there are provisions in law for maintenance to wife and children, you can file an app. u/s 125 of crpc and you ll be awarded maintenance for sure. for further assistance, call at


Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 2:01 am
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Client,

Yes you may get the maintenance if you have sufficient proof that your husband is earning and is working in some capacity.

You have two options available, one is under Prevention of Atrocities towards women from Domestic Violence and the second is under section 125 Cr. P. C.

For further assistance you may contact me on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 2:23 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

I agree with all the above. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 5:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India