Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

I lost my dad, and my mum wants to know the legal steps to take because my step mum the oldest wife of my late father has not discussed anything about my late father's properties and will with her what can she do

Asked on 4/15/19, 6:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

My condolences for the loss of your dad. Where your dad left a will, the first step is to find the will and know the contents. Where there is no Will then both wives have to apply for letters of administration. For further assistance on finding the will or processing letters of administration or for any clarifications, feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/15/19, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria