Legal Question in Family Law in India

I have done love marriage in 2007 we faraway from our home town and came to delhi and we stay here in 2011 we registration our marriage in arya samaj temple between in this year we do not touch with our family but still touch with our true freind and we got information out family by help our friendship but before one week we got information my wife parents fir registered in home town police station regarding I killed her daughter and farway and told that my parents know about but truth is we are living together with our two children so kindly suggest how can I close this matter

Asked on 10/28/13, 11:30 am

5 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

Your question seems to be a bit vague. Be as that it may, based on what you wrote, your best bet is to write to the investigating officer about the fact that their daughter and your wife is very well alive and living with you. that the complaint filed by her father is false. That you did not know of the complaint until your friend .... mentioned about it. Or you may walk in to the court of Metropolitan Magistrate where you are staying now and get your statement recorded under sec 1 4 of the Cr PC.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 7:52 pm

send me your copy of FIR and i can help you to close your case within two to three months.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 7:54 pm
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

Get your statement recorded under sec 14 of cr.p.c and its advisable to seek help of lawyer in person.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/13, 11:51 pm
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

You should file the Petition for quashing the FIR as both of you are residing together as Husband and Wife.

For further assistance you may contact me on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 10/29/13, 3:26 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(

You can file a writ petition in the Delhi high court and seek protection and at the same time seek favorable orders to help you quash the FIR against you.You should immediately seek help of the lawyer or you cam contact our law firm so that you are guided properly.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 3:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India