Legal Question in Family Law in India

I m married and my girl friend is also married . She want to file divorce to her husband and wants the right of her children. Can she live with me after filling divorce to her husband in a separate house as live in relation ship legally? I m govt. servant will it effect on my service

Asked on 6/04/13, 2:06 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

mere filing divorce is not enough. she has to get divorce to go for a live in.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 3:06 am

dear client if u will live with girl without divorce then her husband can file case of adultery against u. if case proved then u will get punishment upto seven years jail as well as u can also lose yr government job. first she have to file divorce and when court grant divorce then after u can live with her. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 8:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India