Legal Question in Family Law in India

I m separeed since 4 months from my husband as he has looted money from me and harrassed me for more father gifted me an old flat and some security money to survive myself and my husband knows all this so he is not giving me my money back nor he is taking my responsibility..I m asking monthly expenses from him but he has blocked my fon .. Now what if I file maintanence case on my husband , do court will senction maintanence alimony to me or not ?

Asked on 8/12/19, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client u can ask maintenance from husband by filing case under sec 125 of criminal procedure code. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil


Read more
Answered on 8/13/19, 7:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India