Legal Question in Family Law in India

i am a male, married to hong kong girl ...i came back to India 5 years back and living separate since then......can i file for divorce in India ?? marriage not reistered in India.

Asked on 8/31/13, 10:09 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

why do u want to do so?

Read more
Answered on 8/31/13, 11:43 pm

yes you can do it in India but with the help of expert only.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 1:42 am

dear madam ..

contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 3:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India